Friday, January 16, 2009

Out of Commission for the Weekend

Hey everyonnneeee....

Just a head's up. I didn't fall off the planet (or worst yet, back into an old lifestyle) or anything, when you check back the next two days for posts from me and you don't see them. All it means is I'm away on MY ENCOUNTER! And God is busy ministering to my bumps and bruises (physically and emotionally!) The next post you'll see from me will be my amazing testimony I know I'm going to have from it.

If you're reading this and want to hear my testimony yourself, in person, feel free to come out to Northwest Community Church on Sunday at 11a. It's on the corner of Clarcona-Ocoee and Pine Hills Rd. Check out the website for the actual address: http://www.GoNorthwest.cc/

For those of you that already know you'll be there on Sunday to hear it, I ask that you be praying for me that God does a miracle in me both emotionally and physically this weekend. I appreciate your prayers because I know they are powerful. A single prayer moves God.

Can you tell I'm excited? Can you tell I'm nervous? Here we go. Both my feet are about to jump in... It's about time...

Until Monday Morning! (Or Sunday Night)


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment