Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Isaiah 53.5-6

“But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.”

This is so beautiful. This is love at it's finest. I just can't get over it. It's a constant revelation that I still need to FULLY get before I can even ATTEMPT to apply it, and God is so good, that there is always revelation to recieve from Him.

Pastor Mark had a great way of teaching in this very verse this Sunday that's just past. All these things he did for us, so with each word, whatever the opposite it, that's why he did it. So that we may have (transgressions) Obedience, (iniquities) Goodness. (And the verse continues on more and more.)

I just think it's simply mindblowing. God is so good. He's so faithful to continue revelation at deeper and different levels ALL the time!

God,
You amaze me. You surprise me. You keep me on my toes. I love you. You are precious to me. Please be with me. Keep me close to your heart. I am yours. The day that your revelation ends will be the day I die. I love you and I love that you are always changing yet you always stay the same.I love you so much.

amen.

2 comments: