Saturday, March 21, 2009

Jeremiah 17.7-8

“But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. He will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.”

I had this... INCREDIBLE... revelation yesterday- so much so that it's difficult to even do my devotions right now because I STILL can't stop thinking about it. And it's so huge I can't even try to explain it right now. Just know that it's huge and it's nothing you've ever heard before. You have -NEVER- seen it like this before... wow...

God,
Hahaha... I feel like we have some sort of inside joke. That's cute. Anyhow. I love you so much. Use me as you see fit. I am yours. You are mine. Holy Spirit, be with me today as I go to work. I pray a healing over this sickness in mybody that it leaves in the name of Jesus and I am healthy. I love you so so much.


amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment