Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Joshua 1.9

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Not really much else to say. I feel like I've been blindsided this morning.

Falling into a depression and not even realizing it. My bills are all due, real real soon, and bottom line, I don't have the money to pay them, again... and I have this habit of shutting down when things get tough.

I'm getting pretty sick of it. I'm getting pretty sick of me.

Lord,
Help me through this.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, keep your head up and stay strong, someday with youre good actions and sincerity you will find lots of tresure

    Love & Respect
    Honnor & Pride

    ;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely understand where you're coming from. I'm feeling pretty sick and tired of everything myself. Really starting to wonder why on earth am I here? What's the point? What's it's all for? Then I have to remind myself that the LORD is my shepherd.....HIS rod and HIS staff comfort me.........And now I know and you should too........that I can do all things through CHRIST who strengthens me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bit late, but I am with you too. Having a rubbish time right now - have to leave our house and both lost our jobs, but God has said that He will take care of us and I am choosing to believe that. Hang on in there! We will all be ok if we focus our hearts and minds on the real thing!

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just lost my mother who passed Thurs. Nov. 21, 2013. Last night I remembered this Bible verse. These words are helping to keep me strong and handle her funeral in 12 hours and the next twso days of formal mourning.

    Rest In Peace, Mom. Fly with the angels. You're now one of them with Dad.

    ReplyDelete