Monday, March 16, 2009

Colossians 3.12-14

"12Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. "

All right, God. Thanks for the spiritual spanking. Even though I feel as though I've been wronged, I will meditate on your word and do as you say, moving in love instead of anger. Forgive me for almost feeling a sense of entitlement, that I had a RIGHT to be angry, that I was wronged. You were wronged, Jesus and you turned the other cheek. Help me to become more like you. I love you and I trust you and rely on you every day for my nourishment. I love you, I love you, I love you.

amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment